(Professor; Ph. D)
PhoneTel:886-4-2473-0022 ext 11816
Interests in Research
My research interests focused on generation of antibodies and development of rapid enzyme immunoassays and immunochromatographic strip assays specific to low molecular toxins (such as mycotoxins-aflatoxin B1 & M1, ochratoxin A, fumonisin B1 and Zearalenone and phycotoxins-microcystin, domoic acid and okadaic acid) in food and environment.
Publications (at most 7 publications in recent 5 years)
- Liu, B. H., Chu, K. C., Yu, F. Y*. 2016. Novel monoclonal antibody-based sensitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and rapid immunochromatographic strip for detecting aflatoxin M1 in milk. Food Control 66:1-7 (SCI)
- Wu, T. S., Yang, J. J., Wang, Y. W., Yu, F. Y*., Liu, B. H*. 2016. Mycotoxin ochratoxin A disrupts renal development via miR-731/prolactin receptor axis in zebrafish. Toxicology Research 5:519-529 (SCI).
- Liu, J. W., Lu, C. C., Liu, B. H., Yu, F. Y.* 2016 Development of novel monoclonal antibodies-based ultrasensitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays and rapid immunochromatographic strips for aflatoxin B1 detection. Food Control 59:700-707.(SCI)
- Tsai, H., Lu, Y. H., Liao, H. X., Wu, S. W., Yu, F. Y., Fuh, C. B. 2015. Detection of rabbit IgG by using functional magnetic particles and an enzyme-conjugated antibody with a homemade magnetic microplate. Chemistry Central Journal. 9: 8-14. (SCI)
- Liu, B. H., Hung, T, C., Lu, C. C, Chou, H. N., Yu, F. Y*. 2014. Production of monoclonal antibody for okadaic acid and its utilization in an ultrasensitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and one-step immunochromatographic strip Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 62:1254-1260. (SCI)
- Vdovenko, M., Lu, C. C., Yu, F. Y*., Sakharov, I. 2014. Development of ultrasensitive direct chemiluminescent enzyme immunoassay for determination of aflatoxin M1 in milk. Food Chemistry 158:310-314. (SCI)
- Wu, T. S., Yang, J. J., Yu, F. Y*., Liu, B. H*. 2013. Cardiotoxicity of mycotoxin citrinin and involvement of microRNA-138 in zebrafish embryos. Toxicological Sciences 136:402-412. (SCI)