(Professor; Ph. D)
PhoneTel(Office):886-4-2473-0022 ext 11819
- 1998-2005 Institute of Biochemistry National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan. Degree awarded: Ph.D.
- 1991-1993 Institute of Biochemistry National Taiwan University, Taiwan. Degree awarded: M.Sc.
- 1987-1991 Department of Agricultural Chemistry, National Taiwan University, Taiwan. Degree awarded: B.Sc.
Professional and Academic Experiences
- 2017-present Professor, Department of Biomedical Science, Chung Shan Medical University, Taiwan
- 2011-2017 Associated Professor, Department of Biomedical Science, Chung Shan Medical University, Taiwan
- 2006-2011 Assistant professor, Department of Biomedical Science, Chung Shan Medical University, Taiwan
- 2003-2006 Adjunct assistant professor, Department of Biotechnology Ming-Chuan University, Taiwan
- 2003-2006 Project Investigator, TaiGen Biotechnology Company, Taiwan
- 1995-1998 Associate Research Scientist, National Center for High-Performance Computing, Taiwan
Publications (at most 7 publications in recent 5 years)
- Y.F. Liu, Hsieh, C.W., Chang Y.S. and Wung B.S. Effect of acetic acid on ethanol production by Zymomonas mobilis mutant strains through continuous adaptation. BMC Biotechnolgy 17: 63 (2017)
- Lin C.W., Chou Y.E., Yeh C.M., Yang S.F., Chuang C.Y., Y.F. Liu*. A functional variant at the miRNA binding site in HMGB1 gene is associated with risk of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Oncotarget 8: 34630-34642 (2017)
- Huang, S.W., Lin, H.Y., Yeh, C.B., Chen, L.Y., Chou, Y.E., Yang, S.F., Y.F. Liu*. Correlation of Chitinase 3-Like 1 Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms with Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Taiwan. Int. J Med. Sci. 14: 136-142 (2017).
- Tsai H.T., Hsieh, M.J., Lin C.W., Su S.C., Miao N.F., Yang S.F., Huang H.C., Fu-Chih Lai, Y.F. Liu*. Combinations of SERPINB5 gene polymorphisms and environmental factors are associated with oral cancer risks. PLoS ONE 12(3): e0163369 (2017).
- Cheng, H.L., Y.F. Liu#, Su, C.W., Su, S.C., Chen, M.K., Yang, S.F., and Lin, C.W.*. Functional genetic variant in the Kozak sequence of WW domain-containing oxidoreductase (WWOX) gene is associated with oral cancer risk. Oncotarget 7: 69384-63696 (2016).
- Yang SF, Yeh CB, Chou YE, Lee HL, Y.F. Liu*. Serpin peptidase inhibitor (SERPINB5) haplotypes are associated with susceptibility to hepatocellular carcinoma. Sci Rep. 6: 26605 (2016).
- Y.F. Liu, Chiang SL, Lin CY, Chang JG, Chung CM, Ko AM, et al. Somatic Mutations and Genetic Variants of NOTCH1 in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Occurrence and Development. Sci Rep. 6: 24014 (2016).